Careers at Honest Accurate Auto Service
If you’re looking to join a great team in the auto industry, you’re in the right place. At Honest Accurate Auto Service, we’re always looking for quality team members to join us as technicians, service advisors, shop porters and shuttle drivers. We have two locations in beautiful Colorado Springs. One is off I-25 on N. Nevada and the other is on the East side of town off N. Carefree and Tutt. If you like what you read below and are looking for a job, we’d like to talk with you right away. Just fill out the application at the bottom of this page and we’ll contact you soon.
Jobs At Honest Accurate Auto Service
We are always hiring for the right people! Even if we are not actively hiring for a position, please submit your resume if you are interested and we will reach out.
The Honest Accurate Auto Service Difference
If you’re interested in leaving the flat-rate, commission-based automotive world where you compete against your co-workers, we want to hear from you. We are a salary-based, family-oriented small business where we work as a team and not as individuals. Here at Honest Accurate Auto, we focus on building relationships with our customers and each other.
We value quality of life and so we are open Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am to 5:30pm with an hour break for lunch. We offer paid time off, medical benefits, a retirement plan, 8 paid holidays including your birthday, and many team activities throughout the year.
Here you become part of a family. For more information, please send us your resume.
Why would I want to work at Honest Accurate Auto Service?
Our employees make the difference between a satisfied customer and a customer for life. By instituting a salary-based compensation package that promotes teamwork, reduces emotional stress and places the customer’s needs above the bottom line, our employees are empowered to live and work as true professionals.
● Attitude is paramount. By employing individuals who espouse the core values of the entire organization, their positive actions enhance the customer’s overall experience, while promoting a comfortable, family-friendly work environment. (whole man concept)
● In order to improve communication between employer and employee, each employee has a review meeting at 30/60/90 days, and then annually thereafter to foster communication in both directions and improve orientation to our philosophy of business.
● By offering and encouraging on-going Continuing Education and Training, our employees are empowered to expand their knowledge base, moving always forward, always progressing at the speed of technology.
● Through a salary-based compensation system (non commission based) that is specifically designed to encourage teamwork, while sharing individual experiences and strengths, our entire organization can operate unfettered by work-load distribution anomalies and the typical stress inducers inherent in traditional flat-rate compensation-based enumeration programs.
What do we value at Honest Accurate Auto Service?
- Integrity: We conduct ourselves, day in and day out, with honesty and high moral character, both in our dealings with our customers and within the organization, between employees and fellow owners. We demonstrate and live integrity through our every action and decision. Trust and trustworthiness go hand in hand with how we conduct ourselves, as we sustain a culture that is based upon ethical conduct.
- Exceptional: We deliver exceptional customer service, going above and beyond what each customer expects from an automotive repair facility. We are timely, friendly, and our “presentation” (how we dress and present ourselves and our front office) is above expectations. Our communication, both with our customers and within our staff, is concise, accurate, and timely. We provide exceptional value, through competitive pricing.
- Knowledgeable: Both acquired through experience and on-going education, and proper tools available for the job. We have a commitment to having knowledgeable, experienced staff with above average skills.
- Accountability: We expect our actions to be consistent with our words, and our words to be consistent with our intentions. We will take ownership for any work that we do, and follow through – we do what we say we are going to do. We deliver timely service, and will be consistent in our work. We accept responsibility for our work, and subject ourselves to the highest standards of public trust.
- Excitement and Fun! We just couldn’t let this last one go!